Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm being eaten alive here. -Ron

Look. I know I've been posting as if I were normal, but I've felt Him, always, ever since He last took me over. No matter where we go, no matter how far we run, I always feel and hear Him in my mind. It's maddening. I can't shake Him no matter how much I fight back. It's been getting worse, but it's come up a high point in these last fews days. I keep conscious mind active and I take Robert's concoction.

I've also been feeling the sickness. I can't shake this horrible cough. My dreams are also riddled with His presence. In my last one, a masky told me that the pendulum would stop swinging soon. Whatever that means. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope, guys.

I'm damaged goods. I feel if I were to confront Him again, He would win and I would endanger Pete and Clarice. So we've come to the mutual decision to have them be the ones to conduct the experiments. I'll hang back and hold down the fort. I also feel like I'm missing something. Well, I am. A big chunk of memories, but still.

Anyway, Pete and Clarice are trying out the newest symbol tonight. I'm to keep you guys posted here.

2 comments:

  1. It's okay. We can defeat him. Things will get better. Just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying, Sparrow, but after a certain point I just have to acknowledge that the situation is getting more grim and I need to tie-up whatever loose ends my life has up.

    ReplyDelete