Monday, February 21, 2011

Bought a mask...

...and some spray paint. I've put the operator symbol on my clothes and I'm wearing the mask. It's a turtle face. The symbols are on the front of my hooded sweatshirt and on the back of the hood which I keep pulled up at all times. I'm hoping to confuse the thing. With any luck, I'll be able to settle down for about a week somewhere, maybe, and perhaps remember something. Anything. Or think about what I want to do next.

I've also been thinking about what Cerberus and Black Leaf said about me. I'm "capable of more than anyone can guess"? I'm "not the man I once was." "That man is dead"? Who was I before? Who am I?

1 comment:

  1. Good work so far. Forget Cerberus. Forget Black Leaf.
    And you're Pete. Worry who you were before later and just concentrate on staying alive now.

    ReplyDelete