Sunday, February 20, 2011

A letter.

Last night, I slept on a park bench after being unable to find lodgings up high. I woke up to find a man sitting across from me wearing a dark green mark with neutral expression in it's design. He handed me this letter and left:
darkness consumes The Pawn
during the twilight. It will come
rejects Bounds
but foresaw quickly
overstepped. Punishment
have been in order.
It as the Title,
his consequences.
no light
all

If anyone can make sense of this, that'd be great.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for another bus.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Pete, you just concentrate on Running, alright, man? You might get a few people coming on here and encouraging you to fight back against stick by experimenting on him. Just run, man. Just run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this about? Why would someone want me to do battle with the construct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behold: http://unchainedhound.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete