Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am in South Deerfield.

The taxi took me to the mentioned town and dropped me off at a Police Station so that they can try to identify me. I'm posting this from a bistro with Wifi before I go in. I've been reading up on many of the blogs, such as Observe and Terminate, Just Another Fool, Dreams in Darkness, Seeking Truth, The Mystic, The Tutorial, and Anomalous Data and some others. If I've forgotten who I am, then does it stand to reason that any record of me might have been erased by an agent of proxy as well? I'm still going to try to find out who I am, but I want to know the odds.

Best of luck to all, and to Ron. You were right in the comment you left. You and I are connected somehow, but why were you allowed to keep your identity. Who you are? I'm... I feel like nothing. I have no known name, and I'm so alone.

I'm off. "It" is standing across the street watching me without relent, and I feel sick. Why is this happening to me?

5 comments:

  1. Calm down, P2... You know what? I'm giving you a nickname to go on until you can find out who you who you are. Pete. I'll call you Pete. Do you like it?

    Anyway, it looks like you're not the only one who has woken up without his memories. Take a look. http://frapandfriends.blogspot.com/2011/01/fear.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A name for me? Pete. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rubbish! You are Prey the 2nd. Nothing more! You have been given a title and position. All else is unneeded baggage, worm! Hark! Do not reject the gifts the Master graciously has given. You have your miserable little life! Know your place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tell him, Pete.

    Don't come to Boston. To those in the know, like Runners and Warriors, this place is a death trap. Massachutes as a whole has become very entrenched in the slendermythos. Get out of the state as quickly as you can.

    ReplyDelete