Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bracing for tonight

First and foremost, I am not looking forward to another round of "fight off proxies while trying to get results from my experiments". But this is the only way. I've made two discoveries founded on prior theories. If I can just discover one more thing about this creature we battle no matter how many more experiments it takes, I'll be happy.

On related topics, now another date is added to the watch list: the 20th. The day on which Ron will be handed over to Slender Man and disappear. Ten days to get in, get him, and get out. And Clyde calls out summons for a volunteer. After tonight, I just may answer that call and head for Boston. My last change in location since the construct AND his minions sent me in the general direction of that town, anyway.

The man who named me now needs me. I will answer the call.

Maybe I should add nails to my 2-By-4.

1 comment: